New
Find
Notify
Tools

bad luck with this company
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
had a small order that i sent to a binoculars.com. waited for over a month with no results, wouldn't answer any emails, get put on hold forever on the phone etc. finally canceled. my local guy had it in 3 days so it wasn't a stock issue. just a warning to others here

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.opticsplanet.com/
I had good results with this one, see if they have anything you might want......r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
If you want a online dealer that is both customer-oriented and has a good working knowledge of the products offered, try Jon at www.theopticzone.com

To boot, his prices are among the best you'll find anywhere.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9403 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just received a new Leupold VX-3 scope from theopticszone.com.
The delivery was as fast as it could be, and the price was right too.

Don

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
DMB-

Was it theopticzone.com ? With an "s" on the word optic, that takes you to another company altogether.

It seems that after the opticzone.com set up its website, SWFA quickly snatched up the rights to theopticszone.com. Perhaps it was innocent, or perhaps they wanted to steer anyone looking for the opticzone their direction.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9403 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Tomek:
DMB-

Was it theopticzone.com ? With an "s" on the word optic, that takes you to another company altogether.

It seems that after the opticzone.com set up its website, SWFA quickly snatched up the rights to theopticszone.com. Perhaps it was innocent, or perhaps they wanted to steer anyone looking for the opticzone their direction.

Bobby,

I forget which one it is, but I got the scope from Jon Jacoviak. His wife handled the sale, very well too.

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Jon is with theopticzone.com and who I always recommend first.

They are great folks to deal with... thumb

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. We really try to have a satisfied customer and try to provide the best price possible.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jon- i would have called you, but it was something you didn't carry

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
butchloc,

That is no problem. Just a note for everyone, if you do not see it on our site, just send us an email if we can get it. We may be able to get the item for you.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Same here!

life member NRA (Endowment)
member Arizona Big Horn Sheep Society
member Arizona Antelope Foundation
member Arizona Wildlife Foundation

Posts: 146 | Location: Oracle, Az. | Registered: 01 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
quote:

+5

I have bought probably 8 or 10 scopes from Jon and always good price and always good service.

Just wish they could get some promotional hats for Zeiss as many as I have bought there. Big Grin

Just kidding Jon

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote