New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nikon Monarch ATB's
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The new Monarch ATB Binoculars have arrived. Big Grin I ordered these at the Shot Show and they have finally arrived.
I have the:
8x36
10x36
8.5x56
12x42
12x56

Any questions that I can answer for you please let me know

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3648 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah mate what does ATB and DCF stand for in the Monarch line of binos..Thanks...Les

Posts: 147 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Every company has different initials that we attempt to figure out.
ATB stands for All Terrain Binocular because of its tough comnstruction.
DCF stands for - D (?) CF Central Focus

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3648 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
talk to me about the 8.5x56 this is something I am interested in.

Do you have a pair of Burris 10x50s Signature II to compare to?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sorry, I do not. We are not a Burris dealer. To the best of my knowledge Burris does not make their own glass. I know Pentax supplies their glass for riflescopes, I am not sure who supplies for their binoculars.
As a Camera & Sports optics dealer we prefer to carry lines that have the optics of the mfg. who's name is on the product. I have seen over the years good independant lens names all of a sudden turn into fair quality lenses and then find out later that the company supplying the glass changed. That will not happen with pentax, Nikon, Leica, Minox, etc.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com