New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Come to www.cameralandny.com and sign up to win a Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide, no purchase necessary.

It is our way of saying Happy Holidays and Thank You for all the support we have received.
Have a great Holiday Season

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3667 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug, it is good of you to tell us of your contest, for those of us who travel a bit and don't see your web page all that regularly especially.

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My pleasure.
I find it hard to believe that since I posted this up it was only viewed 29 times. One would think that an opportunity to get a free Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 would generate more interest.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3667 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How about a discount on the 8x32 EL's

One of Us
posted Hide Post
call me directly to discuss a purchase

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Chris T winner of the Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide

Chris T has won the Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide.

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Swarovski Osprey Versa 101 Knife.
Congratulations to:
Kelly H.
Chris C.
Shannon M N.
Ed T.

Our next drawing for a Zeiss 2.5-8x32 Conquest Riflescope will be on February 14th. If you have already entered your name is still in for the drawing. If you have not entered please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. There is no cost and you may be our next winner.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
It was really cool to get the email saying I was a runner-up and had won the knife.

Thanks Doug!

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our pleasure. Enjoy it.

We are planning to do a drawing every 6 weeks or so. The next drawing, on Valentines Day, will be for a Zeiss 2.5-8x32 Conquest Riflescope. For those of you who have not gone to our site, www.cameralandny.com to sign up, please do so.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com