Find
Notify
Tools

New Kahles?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted
Anyone that went to the shot show get a look at the new Kahles KX..I think that is the new model. If so what did you think and what price range are they going to fall into?

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 872 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RandyWakeman
posted Hide Post
If you mean the new "KX" series, yes-- I shot through them at the range and discussed them with Kahles while in Orlando.

I was very impressed; as impressed as I could be under those conditions anyway.

Posts: 375 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input. Still curious to what the prices are going to be.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 872 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 3-9x42 is going to be approx. $650, the 3.5-10x50-$750 and the 4-12x50 will be $840.

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Comparable in price to Meopta. Thanks!

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za