New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meuller 8-32x44
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've been shopping online for a new scope and stumbled onto this. I know nothing about them but it appears very reasonably priced for what it is. Are they any good? Any experience with it?

Captain Finlander

Posts: 480 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
where did you find them?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go on over to rimfirecentral... they seem to like them and have some sponsors that sell them for a good price.

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brando
posted Hide Post
I got the 25x Eradictor model on my 204 and its a nice piece of glass for the price. Got mine off Midwayusa.com on sale I think for $199.

Its not a Leupold, Zeiss, Nightforce or S&B. But for the price I dont think you can beat it. Otherwise you will be paying quite a bit more to get a little more clarity.

I really like mine, the target dot is nice. Never had to use the illumination on the dot, but I have shot it with it illuminated just to do it a few times.

Posts: 468 | Location: Goldsboro, NC. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
where did you find them?

Rich

http://swfa.com:80/Mueller-Tar...flescopes-C2753.aspx

Captain Finlander

Posts: 480 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i've got a couple of them, have had 0 problems (one is on a 50 bmg too) only thing about them is that the eye relief is a bit short, certainly not the quality of high priced scopes, but great value for the $$

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote