New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Leice HD binos
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I took some time and checked out the Leica Ultravid HD, Swarovski EL w/Swarovision and new top shelf Zeiss binos and I just have to say...for my eyes the Leica Ultravid HD was easily a bit better than the others in the 10x42...and looking thru the Leica 12x50 Ultravid HD...oh my, what a view. I bought a pr of the Leica 7x42HD simply due to the wide field of view you get and outstanding glass that it is, and will soon pick up a pr of the 12x50HD just for the power and unbelievable glass. Swaro and Zeiss have some catching up to do...and I highly recommend viewing them all side by side before a high dollar purchase...you might be surprised by what you see. The Leica Ultravids are sweet in the hands and have by far the smoothest and most positive feeling adjustments of them all. Kudos to Leica and worth the price.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a pair of 10x42 leica hd's a year or so ago. Best binos I ever looked through. Worth every dime!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote