THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    GREAT DEAL ON NIB ZEISS DIAVARI IN CLASSIFIEDS!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GREAT DEAL ON NIB ZEISS DIAVARI IN CLASSIFIEDS!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
ZEISS DIAVARI-Z 1.5-6X42 T* SILVER RIFLE SCOPE NIB $999.99 Shipped! Compare at Riflescopes.com for $1449....

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
priced lowered to a Amazing $999.99!! Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
2 suggestions.

First, all caps is considered yelling on the internet.

Second, Sell your stuff in the Classifieds. Adds don't belong here....................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you dj. And here I thought I was the only one who found this SPAM annoying....

$1000 AMAZING indeed. Well, why didn't ya say so. I have that kind of loot in my boot....

Posts: 173 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 25 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
eeeeexxxxccccccccuuuuuussssseeeee ME!