New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weaver scope repair
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have the current phone number for the Weaver Repair Station in El Paso, TX?

Posts: 868 | Location: maryland | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry eh,they're out of business. Got one I'd like to get checked out myself. I've read where some guys have sent their Weavers to other shops but I'm waiting for their results.

til later

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eddie,

Yes, the Weaver Repair Facility in El Paso won't accept any more repair jobs. Seems they have run out of repair parts and will be closing shop after they get on-hand scopes fixed.
But, here is an outfit that does repair old Weaver's. Some of the guys on another Forum have used their services to repair their Weavers and are happy customers.
They are a Canadian company.

Trace Scope Repair
RR #1
New Norway, AB TOB 3L0
Ph. (403) 855-2291

Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
Eddie..try here: http://ironsightinc.com/ Weaver Scope Repair in El Paso didn't run out of parts. They just got old and tired. They sold all their parts, and scopes to Mike Sexton at the above address. I just talked to Mike last Friday. As we spoke, he mentioned he was sitting in the middle of a warehouse full of literally thousands of Weaver parts, AND scopes........ Only problem; he gets a flat fee of 75 bucks to go through an old Weaver. Mine was an old K 4 worth 50 bucks. Needless to say; I didn't send it in to have it fixed...... Grant.

Posts: 336 | Location: SE Minnesota | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replies and, info.

Posts: 868 | Location: maryland | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oldmodel70:
Eddie..try here: http://ironsightinc.com/ Weaver Scope Repair in El Paso didn't run out of parts. They just got old and tired. They sold all their parts, and scopes to Mike Sexton at the above address. I just talked to Mike last Friday. As we spoke, he mentioned he was sitting in the middle of a warehouse full of literally thousands of Weaver parts, AND scopes........ Only problem; he gets a flat fee of 75 bucks to go through an old Weaver. Mine was an old K 4 worth 50 bucks. Needless to say; I didn't send it in to have it fixed...... Grant.

Good info..Thanks.
When I first read a posting about Frank going out of business, it was attributed to a lack of parts. You posting clears that up.

Don