New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRIJICON PROBLEMS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Trying to get a red dot reflex sight from Trijicon is hopeless.

In Jan,after chasing around through assorted dealers who are perpetually out of stock, I finally ordered a sight from Trijicon's own website....paying full boat but I wanted it.

It's now April and three broken commitments on delivery, I'm letting you guys know these people are the most customer unfriendly folks I've dealt with in a long time.

Their customer service,either by phone or email,ranks right up there with government offices.

I'm going back to Leupold.

Bob

DRSS
DSC
SCI
NRA & ISRA

Posts: 551 | Location: Northern Illinois,US | Registered: 13 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Although limited, I have seen similar comments from others. I am still trying to determine if their scopes are for real. They appear to have a proven product with their ACOG weapon sights. I am not sure if their scopes have the same quality or not. I have one scope and so far, no problems. I don’t see much info on where they are made and the quality of their components. The scope I have is very light….makes me wonder if they are built solid. Regardless, Leupold sets the standard for customer service that few other companies choose to follow. I have had great luck with Swarovski in their customer service department. I continue to support both companies with my green backs!

Good luck with your issue.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm....

If the Bindons saw this and knew this was going on in their company I would say heads would be a rolling.

I've never dealt with Trijicon persay, so I cant comment on that.