THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    New Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 EBR-2B 10 MRAD Turrets w/EBR2 Bravo Reticle

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 EBR-2B 10 MRAD Turrets w/EBR2 Bravo Reticle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

New Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 EBR-2B 10 MRAD Turrets w/EBR2 Bravo Reticle Has Arrived

We have been waiting for these scopes to arrive and they just came thru the door so if you're looking for one, look no further.

NEW RAZOR HD RIFLESCOPES 10 mrad turrets info:
Vortex is excited to announce new 10 MRAD and 25 MOA per rotation turret additions to their top-of-the-line Razor HD Riflescope series. These new scopes will be offered in addition to the current models with 5 MRAD and 15 MOA travel per rotation—and will not replace them.

All about the Razor HD 5-20x50 Riflescope

If we can answer any questions for you please feel free to give a call.

BTW, I have just opened up an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters with my buddy Chris. Here is a link to the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site .
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing). Please feel free to call Chris @ 631-225-TUNA with any questions on salt water fishing.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3667 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote