THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Winner Chosen - Next Drawing for Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 on January 14th

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner Chosen - Next Drawing for Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 on January 14th
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Winner Chosen - Next Drawing for Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 on January 14th

The Nikon Sports Optics Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner Bob C. of Texas Predator Posse winner of the Nikon ProStaff 20-60x82 Spotting Scope Outfit (#8317) & a Nikon Monarch 10x42 ATB Camo Binocular (#7525)

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Nikon 8x40 Action Extreme Binocular (#7238) .
Congratulations to:
Donald M of Accuratereloading.com
Helen Anne K of Bird Forum
Rory M from the internet
Josh T of Texashuntingforum.com
John G from PredatorXtreme
Robbie B of Monster Muleys

Our next Drawing will be on January 14th for a Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide There will also be 6 runner ups that will receive a Swarovski Osprey Versa Pocket Knife

Please go to our website, http://www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

[u]Are you our next winner? [/u]

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.
Congratulations to our latest winners.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3667 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BlackHawk1
posted Hide Post
I just want to thank Doug and Camera Land for the Nikon Action Extreme Binocs that I won as a runner up. I received them today and they will be with me on my next foray out in the field.

Doug made my Monday morning with an email and very "enthusiastic" telephone conversation. I don't know how someone can be that chipper on a Monday morning, but Doug sure is. Wink

Again, I wish to express my gratitude.

Thanks,

Don

BH1

There are no flies on 6.5s!

Posts: 707 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
I was the LUCKY winner of the last drawing. To say I was overwhelmed is a gross understatement.

I just picked up the bino's and spotting scope outfit yesterday. I can't wait to test them in the field and report on them.

Doug........you run a great business. Thanks again!

Bob the Lucky

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob,
Glad that we are able to do these drawings for such nice people. We really do appreciate all the support that we receive and this is one of our ways of saying Thank You. Pop taught us that the only difference between us and them is us. We all carry the same equipment so we try to go that extra distance to make all our customers fell like part of the Camera Land family. Pop must be right because last month we started our 51st year here.

So far for the 2008 line up in our website drawings we have:
Swarovski, which is currently underway. If you have not visited the site please go sign up.
Then we have Pentax Riflescopes, after that we have Olympus Binoculars, followed by Leica Cameras.

We plan to work thru the rest of the year when we meet with vendors at the Shot Show. I am sure future participants will again include Minox, Nikon, Zeiss, Vortex, Panasonic, etc.

We here at Camera Land wish one and all a very happy, and more importantly, a healthy holiday season.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3667 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote