New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA Nikko Sterling 3X10-42mm
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I don't know why, but I order first and then get opinions second. I ordered a NikkoStirling Nighteater scope from the NRA store as a cheap temporary scope for my new 338WM. ONE to help the NRA, SECOND to have a spare in the future. Anyway has anyone tried one of these?

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got my NRA/Nikko Stirling scope yesterday. Mounted it and will shoot the rifle this weekend. Must say the scope is quite clear with a good crisp reticle. It is made in China but you would not know it if you did not read it on the box. At least not until you shoot with it! I will see how it does and if it holds up on the .338WM. I don't think the NRA would steer me wrong with their add. We will see.

"The right to bear arms" insures your right to freedom, free speech, religion, your choice of doctors, etc. ....etc. ....etc....
-----------------------------------one trillion seconds = 31,709 years-------------------

Posts: 1521 | Location: Just about anywhere in Texas | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With Quote