THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    ZEISS RAIL MOUNT SCOPE to regular base adapters?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZEISS RAIL MOUNT SCOPE to regular base adapters?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Is there a mount(s) systems/adapterslugs to use a Zeiss Victory with factory rail system to be used on non rail Rifle applications?

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 444 | Location: Hudson Valley | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to know. Thanks dinsdale.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Posts: 410 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I found some female dovetail fittings for German rail scopes on ebay that work with the chunky Optilock bases on my Sako Finnbear. They make for a reasonably high mounting, though.

Posts: 5011 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Don't suppose it would help you - and I wonder if I should want this lot to leave my country - but:

https://ssaagunsales.com/listing/11493

Posts: 5011 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote