THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Putting a Flashdot in a 2.5-10-56 Schmidt & Bender???

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Putting a Flashdot in a 2.5-10-56 Schmidt & Bender???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had bought a S&B 2.5-10-56 classic variable scope and had talked to 2 different people at S&B and they said I could put a flashdot in it.So I saved up the money and called them today and the lady says that you can not put the flash dot in a classic scope??? Does anyone know if this is true cause I had 2 different people at their toll free line tell my that I could have this done and today this lady did not seem like she knew anything about the stuff I was asking her about??!!Thanks for any help or suggestions

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talked to S&B again today and they now tell me that I can't put a flashdot in my scope but can put a Illuminated reticle.My question is which would be the best for low light deer hunting?Choices are #3,#7,or#9.Which would be the best for my scope.Thanks for any help and suggestions.

One of Us
Picture of Claret_Dabbler
posted Hide Post
The L7 is an excellent reticule. You can use it in low/no light, and it won't blind your night vision if you keep it set at 2 or 3 (varies uo to 11). The cross hair is very fine, and very precise in normal day time usage. I see these scopes as very versatile on a rifle for large varmints and deer & pigs in low light.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you....

Posts: 1484 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Claret,
I have chose #7, and thanks for your reply.
Happy and safe shooting to all!!