Find
Notify
Tools

Huskemaw Scopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted
Has anyone used the Huskemaw scopes yet? Any comments? Thanks and God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1370 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by youngoutdoors:
Has anyone used the Huskemaw scopes yet? Any comments? Thanks and God Bless, Louis

I bought one of their scopes a couple of months ago, but have not submitted the ballistic info yet to build the turret. I changed rifles from a 300 mag to a 6.5 X 55 Swede and am having the rifle worked one at the present.

The scope works GREAT! I love the side parallax adjust.. I have yet to take it hunting but as soon as the "smith" gets it back to me, look out coyotes!

One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply Road Dog, be sure and let me know how it works out. Is the clarity good all the way to the edges and the clicks pretty strong? Louis

Posts: 1370 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Any more experience with the Huskemaws? Thanks and God Bless, Louis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
seen the best of the west and was curious about the hype. found this

http://www.opticstalk.com/foru...s.asp?TID=12816&PN=1

it was a remarkable shot in my book on that show, a good 765yd shot on a ram nonetheless with a 7mm mag.

chinese made....oh well, nothing wrong with my Leupolds I will hold off.

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote