New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meopta optics
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
anybody had any experience with that brand of scope?

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
Yes i have 2 of them and soon a anothe rone, they are very good in quality, and a good scope at a god price, they are nearly similar in quality to Kahles or other good quality scopes made in Europe.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought four scopes in my first order. I have not mounted my two of the 4. The one that went on a customers gun he is crazy about. I thought enough of the scopes that after just looking at stuff with one outside the shop; I ordered a pair of bionoculars to replace my Steiners.

Posts: 65 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 02 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
I did get a chance to look through a 3 - 10 x 50 and found the optics to be very good... The only problem I could tell without actually using one was the eye relief was very short (probably right at 3 inches)....

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Claret_Dabbler
posted Hide Post
Pretty decent. About on a par with a Leupold VXIII.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you....

Posts: 1484 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a 3-12x50 30mm tube and am very pleased with it. I would put the optics on a power with Ziess or S&B.

Posts: 290 | Location: N.Ireland | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With Quote