Find
Notify
Tools

Shilba scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted
Hi a friend gave me a visor Shilba-Master Hunter with a magnification range 3-9x40B, and I wanted to ask, what it can hunt with a rifle in my viewfinder Shilba Remington 700 Winchester Magnum from 338?, I have also a Bushnell Elite 3200 with the same increases and bell I will use a rifle Ceska the 375 H & H.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I suspect that Chinese Shilba scope will fail on a .338 in very short order.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect that Chinese Shilba scope will fail on a .338 in very short order.

Well, on the box indicates that it is Japanese.

Oscars.

I am Spanish

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The best information I found was that Shilba scopes are made in China (MARCA Y CONTROL DE CALIDAD JAPONESA - FABRICACION CHINA) and marketed to Spanish-speaking countries. Some 'premium' models may use Japanese lenses.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
I tell you how it works in my Remington 700.

I am Spanish

posted Hide Post
Buena suerte.

George

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Gracias George Wink

Oscar.

I am Spanish

posted Hide Post
De nada, Oscar.

George