Find
Notify
Tools

Binocular Case for 8x32 Roofprism??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dear All,

Over the last couple of years, I have come to use a binocular case like the following a lot:

I got mine from Crooked Horn Outfitters.

The bag is just perfectly sized for my 8x42 (Zeiss) binocs at 9"H x 6.5" x 2.25"D.

Sadly, the case is just a tad large for my 8x32 binocs. Does anybody know where an equivalent case of approximate size 6"x6"x2" can be obtained??

I'm looking for a quiet, waterproof case, zipper closed which can be safely fastened to a binoc harness.

Thanks for any input in advance.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MIKE
hi just get one custom made...solves all problems
DANIEL

Posts: 1488 | Location: AUSTRALIA | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yo Danny, that sounds like a nice idea. How??

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

one of us
posted Hide Post
Here in the USA there is www.seattlefabrics.com that sells various fabrics, fittings etc to make your own items. All you need is some Cordura nylon, padding, straps, a sewing machine and you're on your way !!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mete, the sewing machine could be a bit of a problem. I have often thought that would be a practical tool to own, but never quite made the step...

- mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
mho, would this Eagle Optics case work for you?

Eagle Optics Ranger 32mm - Fitting most 30-32mm roof prisms
When you take a break from watching wildlife or hunting, you'll want to put your binoculars in a safe place—and the Eagle Optics case is just what you need. The 32mm Ranger binoculars case features a quick-release buckle system that secures your roof prism binoculars in this well-made case:

Cordura nylon exterior is very tough and durable.
Soft padded interior protects fine optics.
Multi-function belt loop attachment slips over backpack straps as well as belts.
Dimensions of the 32mm Ranger case for binoculars
Outside Dimensions for the 32mm Ranger case are 6.75" x 5.6" x 1.9", providing protection for most roof prism binoculars with objective lens sizes of 30-32mm.

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote