Find
Notify
Tools

Removable Scope Mounts
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
Greetings to all, and a request for some advice. I have a Sako 375 H&H and would like to have a set of scope mounts for this rifle that allow quick removal and re-attachment of the scope, returning the rifle to the same zero. What experience and recommndations do you have for such a mount?
Thanks in advance,

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
Two come to mind immediately... Tally QD rings and bases for one and the other are Warne QR rings and mounts... Either are very good and very durable... My Warne always has the same zero on my 338-378 and were quite reasonably priced... Talley rings of any kind are known for their precision and durability, take your choice....

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leupold makes a Sako Dovetail Ringmount which is easy to take on and off and looks nice. However, I have not used these on a .375.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Claret_Dabbler
posted Hide Post
Warne Qd's work perfectly on my Sauer 202.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you....

Posts: 1484 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it would cost you more but you would never go wrong with german claw mounts on a 375.

they aren't cheap, don't have cute little levers on them, but they are simply the best. period.

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote