THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    First Time I Won A Drawing Prize- Entered via AR

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Time I Won A Drawing Prize- Entered via AR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Its rare for me to enter an internet associated drawing, but I saw a note here on AR that Cameraland-New York had a give-away drawing going on, so I put my name in.
I just got an email from them telling me I won an $80 digital flashlight.
When I called to provide my address, I was surprised to find out that there were no strings attached. No S&H fees, nothing. I would get the prize in the mail in a week or so.
I am totally shocked!!!

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Doug and the guys at Cameraland are first class.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool, Ill check them out right now.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 10 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are awesome! I bought my last 2 scopes from them

I won a Swarovski Z3 4-12x40 back in February. Super sweet!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote