Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burris Euro Diamond Scopes
 Login/Join

posted
I have 16 (just counted them) Leupold VX 111 scopes and they are ok but not as clear as they should be....I have looked at others (Nikon and Burris) scopes and they seem to be very cyrstal clear compared to my Leupolds..I should say that my Leupolds hold their zero perfectly.....Never had that problem....I have been looking for a good scope with an illuminated reticle for hunting coyotes at night and I don't like the 50 mm objectives....Leupold only makes illuminated reticles in 50mm in the power range that I'm interested in....So, I've been looking at the Burris Euro Daimond in the 3x10x40.......I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with this scope and what your recommendations and are??? Any help appreciated........

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
The Euro and Black diamond are nice scopes but, from what I've seen they are no better than VX3 or Conquest. I think I'd place my bets on Conquest for great glass in that price range.

Good Luck

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Reloader, thanks for the words of wisdom....I like the Conquest also. However, I couldn't find one in the SWFA listing that had an illuminated reticle....