Find
Notify
Tools

Found, 26mm factory rings.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted
After extensive searching I found some new Recknagel 26mm rings on the UK ebay site.

Very expensive but also of exceptional quality. They are for a Picatinny rail however they fitted my weaver bases perfectly. I have mounted my long tubed Pecar 4x81 scope (32mm objective)with post reticle on my 9.3x62. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time as it is as tough as nails and the perfect magnification for the 9.3.

The 9.5mm ring height is excessive for this scope, however if you have a 26mm tubed scope eg 8x56 looking for factory rings on modern bases, try these. Postage to Australia took one week.

Posts: 1433 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have NIB Leupold 26mm rings in two finishes and two heights. Fit any Leupold, Redfield, Burris or other "turn in ring" style base.

PM me for details. (Have probably sold 15 sets to AU and NZ !)

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Great to hear you found some, Code4. They have interesting knobs.

I think you'll find your Pecar has a 36mm objective lens. The "81" refers to the relative luminosity: 36 divided by the power (4) equals the exit pupil diameter (9) and the square of 9 is 81. The 9mm exit pupil should be big enough even for young myopes in poor light.

Posts: 5110 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote