Find
Notify
Tools

Fake Zeiss Conquest on Ebay
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted
I came across this on Ebay while searching the scope ads. An unbelievable price on a new Conquest shipped directly from China for only $67.99. What could possibly go wrong? I filed a fake item report with Ebay but I doubt they will do anything.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carl-...047675.c100005.m1851

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2329 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Let the real Zeiss folks know as I'm sure they will take this seriously.

EOTech had similar issues with this several years ago and they played hardball; got their lawyers and the State Department involved. Fake inventories were seized and civil cases were filed.

Posts: 3277 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Ive seen those on there for at least a year. Dont think fleabay is gonna do anything.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1381 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of onespeedbiker
posted Hide Post
A $600 scope for less than $100, nothing suspicious about that. Ziess also said they don't offer red and green reticles and the Zeiss Conquest is assembled in the USA, so it is suspicious if the scope is being shipped from China/ Hong Cong/ Taiwan.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen similar ads on eBay for Leupold scopes coming from Hong Kong and priced at what is obviously a suspicious price.

Edward Lundberg

Posts: 343 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With Quote