Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hats off to Leupold
 Login/Join

posted
I just wanted to post my experience with Leupold's customer service. My son had a pair of leupold cascades 10x42 binos that the rubber piece that surronds the focusing knob had come off. It was a real pain to focus without the knob but we just never got around to sending them in. so about 2 years later I finally sent them in not knowing what it was going to cost. in 2 weeks they had sent me a brand new pair no questions asked. I was prepared to pay what ever was needed. Thats customer service! I don't have any leupold scopes on any of my rifles now but intend to buy one for my next rifle. if a company will take care of its customers that way, I'm in.

Posts: 14 | Location: Arizona USA | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sarg
posted Hide Post
Leupolds customer service is almost over the top , I have broken a few by being stupid , loose rings heavy recoil & one that was 30+ years old , sent me a new one each time , not even a postage cost charge.. to New Zealand !!!

Try that with Zeiss or Swarovski , which I have had trouble with & are more likly to break down IMO !

Posts: 461 | Location: New Zealand - Australia - South Africa | Registered: 14 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leupold has done me right--them an RCBS just dont get any better.

Posts: 3810 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have had two returns to leupold and two to RCBS and all were handled above my expectations.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote