THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Anyone send in a Simmons scope for repair lately??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone send in a Simmons scope for repair lately??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've got one of the newer prosport masters with about 40 rounds through it that wont crank elevation. There seems to be some conflict out there on the internet as to where to send it.
Anyone have luck with a phone number or address?

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have a trashcan that has accepted a couple of them

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Bushnell recently took over Simmons. I sent a Aetec to them and a check for $10.00. Within 3 weeks, I had a brand new one at the door.

Off there web site:

BUSHNELL (US Residents Only)
Attn: Repairs
8500 Marshall Drive
Lenexa, KS 66214

Here is a 800 number, give them a call.
1-800-423-3537

Bill

Posts: 24 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 16 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks..that seemedto be the latest address I picked up on. I actually like the scope but it was a freebie from another Simmons that I sent in. I don't think the first one lasted 100 rounds. I hope I can get one that goes a bit further!

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
i have a trashcan that has accepted a couple of them

+1 rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a 3x10x44 0n a Browning .243 it worked great, no problems

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent one in two years ago when they were still part of Meade Instruments. Seven months and at least five phone calls later I finally had a replacement which I never even took out of the box. I sold it within a week and I'll never own another.

Posts: 192 | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I called bushnell and went through several menus but didn't get to talk to anyone. I tried pushing "0" for operator but that little trick didn't work either. Just boxed it up and sent it in with $10 to the bushnell address. Hope it works. Maybe they won't be able to fix it and will send me a new bushnell 4200 to keep me happy.....ha ha.