New
Find
Notify
Tools

26mm rings
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Need 26 mm rings to fit the 1950s Stith mounts (for a Win Mdl 52B sporter)... have bases but need rings now). Is there such an animal?

The rear mount is on the left side rear of receiver (receiver NOT drilled/tapped) and the front mount is on the barrel, a bit forward of where the heavy barrel target model 52 used to have their "blocks"... tiny little screw. Thanks in advance.

VR
Earl

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I bought a set of 26mm many years ago. I believe they were Leupolds that held a Steiner variable. Search Ebay. I haven't seen any in years. Hope this helps.

.....fortunate son

Posts: 20 | Location: Outside Atlanta, GA | Registered: 15 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why not use 1 "rings and ream to 26mm !

Posts: 395 | Location: Mozambique | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have NIB 26mm Leupold "turn in" style rings available. Bought out entire Leupold inventory.
Blue and matte, med & high (low was never made)

Don't hack up the stock on your 52B (assume it is a real one not a Jap)

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
45-70 shooter: I was at the Leopold factory in 2009 when the Redfield scopes were being reintroduced. I asked about getting 26mm rings, someone did a search but couldn't find any. Now I know where they are!

I'd like a set or two for a couple of vintage Kollmorgen scopes I have. Could you advise what the cost is? I was thinking of medium/matte rings. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks for your time!