THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Value of a Weaver 60-B 3x steel tube telecscope

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Value of a Weaver 60-B 3x steel tube telecscope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Weaver aficionado's, I located a VG condition US Weaver 3x post and cross hair scope locally- looked very clean, adj knobs worked cleanly, bluing was good/VG, a few light spots etc. Lenses were clear and bright, no junk inside that was noticeable.

Might consider this for my deer rifle.

Any idea as to a good price to offer? It was listed a bit below $100. Good deal or ???

Posts: 1082 | Location: MidWest USA  | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Depends on where you live...Arizona or Texas, it will work just fine...Idaho, Montana where it might be crowding 0 degrees and snow, it will probably fog, or even snap the cross hairs..I grew up in Texas and used Weavers for years, moved to Idaho and nothing but trouble with the old ones, don't know about the new ones but they seem to be a good buy...

$100 for a nice clean 3X Weaver is a darn good buy.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41970 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
As possibly the world's first scope with a constantly centred reticle, I'm surprised it doesn't have a greater value (to someone Smiler)

Posts: 5011 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote