THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Vortex Diamondback 8x42 (#428) VS. Nikon Monarch ATB 8 X42 (# 7524) Binoc's

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vortex Diamondback 8x42 (#428) VS. Nikon Monarch ATB 8 X42 (# 7524) Binoc's
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to decide between the two above listed 8 x 42 Binoculars to be used for Eastern Whitetail and Squirrel hunting.

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with both these models, and if so, which you feel is better optically,etc. and why.

Price, weight, FOV, eye-cups on Nikons, and Eye relief differences I'm already aware of.

I'm also an eyeGlass wearer if that matters much.

Appreciate any input you might have.

YB

Posts: 47 | Location: Tidewater, Virginia | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Coomer
posted Hide Post
i have a pair of vortex 10x42 i just keep in my truck and compared to my swaro 10x42 for the money they are great call doug at cameraland

Coome Custom Taxidermy Studio

Posts: 26 | Location: Sioux Falls South Dakota | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Coomer,

Doug is who I plan on dealing with and will be calling him in the A.M..

Was just trying to get some others opinions as well prior to doing so.

Appreciate the info.

YB

Posts: 47 | Location: Tidewater, Virginia | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With Quote