THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    need a box for ziess conquest scope; charity auction

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need a box for ziess conquest scope; charity auction
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am donating a Ziess 3-9x40 scope to a charity auction but do not have a box. Anyone have on ethey would like to donate or sell?
Please pm me if that's you.
Charity is Royall Family Kids Camp. We take severely high risk kids to camp for a week.

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Let me look when I get home. I have that scope but I am not sure if I kept the box. Its yours if I have it.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Check your PM

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ranger
Address sent. Thank you very much. I'll post what the scope goes for, auction is may 7th.

Perry