THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    LISENFELD Spezial 4-12X56 Where can I get this serviced ???????

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LISENFELD Spezial 4-12X56 Where can I get this serviced ???????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tazfla
posted
My best friend gave me this wonderful scope, but when I looked, the front lense has a crack along the edge. I can't find any info at all anywhere for this scope. I'd hate to get rid of it, other than the crack, it seems fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"si vos non ago pro quispiam, vos intero nusquam"

Posts: 51 | Location: South Miami,Florida (Hurricane Central) | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid the Lisenfeld are not worth repairing. I apologize for the brutality of my statement but Lisenfeld is the living proof that even Germans can produce junk... when they work at it.

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tazfla
posted Hide Post
Andre,
Thank you for giving an honest appraisal, I greatly appreciate the information. It's a shame, in looking through the eyepiece, the image seems quite clear. I guess it would look Ok on an old 22 i have.
Thanks

"si vos non ago pro quispiam, vos intero nusquam"

Posts: 51 | Location: South Miami,Florida (Hurricane Central) | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote