Notify
Tools

Burris/Bushnell Rangefinding Scopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Johnny foreigner
posted
Has anyone tried these yet?
I'm looking to buy one but will need to import so would like some opinions if anyone has one.
Thanks

DW

Posts: 156 | Location: UK Oxford | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
The Burris shares the glass of the Signature line so it should have similar image quality as some of the best scopes in the world. The electronics will be all that I would worry about. Never owned a laser range finder made by anyone, so I am not sure how that all works.

Bushnell will have similar electronics, but the glass won't compare to the more expensive Burris.

I know Zeiss anounced a similar model for almost 4 times as much. I think it will retail for $3500-4500.

I just wish they were 4-16, 6-18, or 8-24. 3-12 is great, but not really the scope for long range.

I am going to order myself the Burris for Christmas. I have had wonderful luck with the Burris range, I have 8 or 9 of them. Image quality is compariable to the Kahles and Zeiss rifle scopes I own. Light transmission is lower, and repeatability is similar.

I am going Burris.

www.riflescopes.com has them, and I have delt with them many times. So far I only have positive to say about them.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote