Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold First Class Customer Service
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted
Last month my wife dropped her rifle in Namibia. Her Vari-XIII 2.5x8 would not hold zero. Shipped it to Leupold and they received it on 6/12. Just delivered today 14 day turn around including return shipping time. They replaced the guts and returned it free shipping. Only cost to us was shipping to Oregon.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's about as good as it gets.
Pete

"Be kind to your neighbor, he knows where you live."

Posts: 403 | Location: Emeryville, CA | Registered: 24 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
I sent a Nighforce back,FedExed it over over night,Nighforce recieved the scope on the 12th repaired it and Fedexed it back to me on the 13th overnight and they paid the shipping NOW THAT"S SERVICE..........

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leupold is like Snap-on. Great outfit.

Posts: 831 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recently sent back 6 scopes to Leupold. All had been bought used & wsome ere in need of repair. They replaced two with new models as they no longer had parts for the old ones, put new guts in 2 of them & then cleaned & tested the other two as they were in good shape. All were turned around in about a week, plus I received a phone call asking me what two new models I wanted to pick & was e-mailwed about the service. GREAT COMPANY !!!I now own over 25 Leupolds & plan to buy more !!