THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Looking for a pair of the Older LOW Rings for my CZ 550....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a pair of the Older LOW Rings for my CZ 550....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
I am familiar with all the rings availble now,such as Talleys,Leupold,etc....But,they used to make some factory Lever rings for this gun in a true "Low" height..I would sure like to purchase a pair! Daqridude@aol.com

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a CZ 550 Varmint and ordered a Super Sniper 10x42 from SWFA which is on back order. I did run across a thread(somewhere)where a 550 owner complained about the lack of clearance between the
bolt and eyepiece. If you are going to put on lows--make sure you can return.