THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Low magnification elite 4200 vs. vxIII/ european

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low magnification elite 4200 vs. vxIII/ european
 Login/Join

Picture of 3006swift
posted
Hi fellas!
I have been more of a reader than a writer on these forums, but i now need some advise.
Does any of you guys have experience with the Bushnell elite 4200 1,25-4x24? I would really like a comparrison with the Leupold vxII or European series in low magnification as well.

Best regards

Hal form Norway.

Posts: 12 | Location: No(r)way | Registered: 16 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hal,the only thing I can tell you is that when they were discontinued guys were searching the web for a LONG time trying to find one. I really wished I could have had a chance at one when I was researching low range variables for myself but by then they were long gone. I can tell you that all 4200 Elite scopes are held in high esteem by those who have them and that the 3-9x40 4200 Elite is considered to be the best value out right now bar none.

til later

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EP:
I can tell you that all 4200 Elite scopes are held in high esteem by those who have them and that the 3-9x40 4200 Elite is considered to be the best value out right now bar none.

til later

+1 on that. They are so good that I bought one and when I received it I was so impressed that I immediately bought another. My understanding is the 4200 3-9x40 is a limited production item that is not catalogued and when they are gone they will be gone. They are a steal at $250.

If the 1.24-4x24 scopes are anything like them I am sure they are fantastic.

Cheers,
Andy

Picture of 3006swift
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies, guys. I've found a dealer with what appears to be a good price, so I think I will have to look further into it.

Posts: 12 | Location: No(r)way | Registered: 16 March 2006Reply With Quote