New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bushnell 4200 Illuminated Reticle Battery
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Recently picked up a new Bushnell 4200, 2.5-10x 50 with an illuminated reticle. The scope had been a display model. It wasn't til I got the scope home that I realized the battery was not in the scope or in the box. Is there anyone out there who can tell me what size (battery number) fits in this scope?? Thanks for any help you can share.

Posts: 2442 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Did you try the Bushnell website?

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes I did and no I did not find definite information for my scope. I believe it takes a CR 2032 which is a 3 volt lithium battery but I was hoping someone could confirm that.

Posts: 2442 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a phone call to Bushnell would solve your problem? 1-800-423-3537.

Never mind, I did it for you. They told me it's a CR2032. That scope was discontinued some time ago.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lionhunter I called Bushnell Canada this morning and they confirmed it was a CR 2032 battery. Thanks for your help.

One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
tu2

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA