Find
Notify
Tools

Another +1 for Leupold service
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted
I inherited an older 3-9x Vari-X II that was in great shape but had separating objective lenses. I contacted Leupold service and they encouraged me to send it in for a look. Hardly more than a week later I received a brand new current production 3-9x VX2, no charge! In this day and age I find that both heartening and amazing.

Like most everyone else here I don't much like their new rings with the big "L" on the top, but the scopes and service just can't be beat.

Posts: 970 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
That's a nice lurk, like new lamps for old.

Maybe they have automated the exchange process to cope with the flow of scopes with worn erector tubes, whereby everybody gets a new one Smiler

Posts: 5015 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Leupold is number one in my book. They not only make a great scope, it's made here in the USA and they stand by their product. What's not to like. I also believe the Leupold quality is right up on top and I find them quite clear.