Find
Notify
Tools

Nightforce Scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted
I'm going to buy another Nightforce scope. Do you gentlemen have any recommendations as to where I can get the best price?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see that Lilja sells them.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
Hunters Edge at 660-627-2277

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Yah,Me!LOL...Seriously,I have a NEW,1 week old 5.5-22x56mm 30mm tube with NP-R1 Reticle...I decided to go bigger,so I will sell it for $1450 to your door! Pics available if you need..I have over 140feedback positive on Gunbroker and 1500+ posi on Ebay! Daqridude@aol.com

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bruno's usually has pretty competitive prices.

www.brunoshooters.com

-Rick

Unbiased AR-15 / BAT / Barnard / Borden / Marsh / Kelbly's / Remington / Ruger/ Ultra Light Arms / Savage owner. I like 'em all.

Posts: 57 | Location: Tracy, CA | Registered: 26 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yah,Me!LOL...Seriously,I have a NEW,1 week old 5.5-22x56mm 30mm tube with NP-R1 Reticle...I decided to go bigger,so I will sell it for $1450 to your door! Pics available if you need..I have over 140feedback positive on Gunbroker and 1500+ posi on Ebay!

I would consider it but I'm looking for a 2.5-10X.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grumulkin, Try Gene Sears Supply in El-Reno, Oklahoma. Ask for BJ. They had 25-30 of them in stock as of last week. BJ is a really good guy and will give you as good a price as they are allowed too..........................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what dj said......... x2
i bought from bj this late spring
mine was a 3.5x15x50 np-r1
love it ,you will 2
regards Wink

Posts: 999 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote