Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski - what an experience --WOW!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
I have just experienced something with the service department at Swarovski that is almost a lost and or endangered business form --- FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!
I recently noticed that my well-used binoculars were showing a bit of wear as the rubber amour was separating a bit. Please note that these binos have had several hundred hours if not more put on them with over 10 years in the field with an average of over 50 days a year. They were definitely not abused --but very well used.
Wanting to see about the slight crack in the rubber amour I contacted the service dept-- YIKES! They said send them in and they would correct the situation which I immediately did. WOW!--ten days later I have my binoculars back -- they have been totally cleaned, repaired and look like new! Swarovski is truly a great company that stands behind their product.

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 933 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They replaced some parts on my 12 year old 8x30 SLCs recently. I had the same experience. Fantastic customer service.

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
I had a broken Eye cup and with nothing more than a phone call a new one came to me in the mail. Now when I had the problem with my Zeiss binos I had to pay $30 plus shipping. "Not due to product defects" was the reason they gave me. Once fixed they were off to E-Bay. So far both Swarovski and Leupold have been very good to me. I have never had to send anything into Leica but hope if I do they take care of customers.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MADDOG
posted Hide Post
What is the customer service # for them?? Thanks Maddog

Joshua 24:15
www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter
"Multitudes loose the sight of that which is, by setting their eyes on that which is not".

Posts: 1899 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 03 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MADDOG:
What is the customer service # for them?? Thanks Maddog

401-734-1800

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats exactally why i bought mine last time, quite the opposite of leica - had a paid that went out of collamization (or however you spell it) and they told me to stick it

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote