Find
Notify
Tools

SWAROVSKI RANGEFINDER 1500
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Just want to say I LUV them!Just took them to Alaska and they are really a great tool/optics!..So good,I wont be needing my binocs any more!The clearest optics I have ever gazed through and its immediatley apparent.Guides agreed and they had Swarvo and Leicas...Then for the icing on the cake,I was able to range to around 2100yds!..negatives,few..a lil heavier than the Leica 1200 compacts,not as fast with the ranges,maybe 3-5 seconds vrs Leicas 1-3 seconds,but the 8x optics really made up for all...great definition!They are Keepers! Smiler

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that the monocular? I wondered what they would be like to use instead of bino's and a rangefinder.

Posts: 475 | Location: Moncton, New Brunswick | Registered: 30 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Coltchris
posted Hide Post
I totally agree; they work great. Especially when you only have one eye anyway, as I do! Tired of paying for binocs and only using half of them!!!!!!

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 837 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Claret_Dabbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coltchris:
I totally agree; they work great. Especially when you only have one eye anyway, as I do! Tired of paying for binocs and only using half of them!!!!!!

Chris, I am in exactly the same position - blind in my left eye. The swaro LRF seems to be the perfect solution.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you....

Posts: 1484 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
I dont need my Binocs anymore as this baby is clearer and easier to glass with for longer periods...much more comfortable and I still have both eyes...fer now! Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by martinbns:
Is that the monocular? I wondered what they would be like to use instead of bino's and a rangefinder.

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote