Find
Notify
Tools

Cabela's scopes?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted
Has anyone tried their new Tactical scopes? Low price for a 6x18, especially with several scope dials for .223, .204, and 22-250. Do the scopes track well and in 1/4" increments? How is the glass? Seems like a great deal if everything works good.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one to try, because with their excellent return policy I figured if I don't like it, I send it back.

Posts: 15 | Location: northeast Missouri | Registered: 09 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about the Cabela's Tactical scopes or their Alaskan Guide Series Variables, but I have two of their fixed power Pine Ridge scopes. Both are 6 power, one is on my wifes 257 Roberts, and the other is on my 375 H&H. People make fun of me for using $60.00 scopes for the majority of my hunting, but I have not had any trouble with either scope, and the 375 has had over 300 rounds put thru it, and the scope has not changed zero since the day I sighted it in, in 1999. I think Cabela's scopes are really good. JMO

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
What kind of warranty do they have? Sounds like a good deal to me, and they have that new lever action scope for Leverevolution bullets for $99! Not the best glass I'm assuming, but I don't feel comfortable taking shots almost in the dark anyways.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote