THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: I'm all for hunting canned Lions

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: I'm all for hunting canned Lions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Nice Post ForrestB

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Obviously, every lion hunter wants a good mane so when one is spotted it's taken out of the gene pool. So yes, lion hunter's are ironically doing away with what they want most in a lion. The farm raised lions are quite exceptional otherwise they would be culled out just like in any farm livestock breeding program. To replentish the quality of the wild lion population the male farm lions would probably be the ones best to release as they would likely just take up with wild pride females easier than farm females could establish a territory and feed themselves. The wild males may have to be shot/culled off.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good Job Ray. I love it when you stir the pot. How deeply imbedded was your tongue in cheeK?
I for one won't/don't believe you are all for "canned hunts" until I see whats left of your Northfork after hitting a lion at ten feet through the bars of the cage.
Where are your photos? Where is your proof that you are all for it.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote