Find
Notify
Tools

Re: ele hunt in Zim August 04
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted
Great story Mike. Thanks for sharing it with us and congratulations.

George

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
That was a great read, thanks!

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Great hunt and great report.

Anyone reading your report can understand and appreciate what a powerful emotional experience you have had. All hunting should be that way.

Congratulations.

Posts: 13633 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,breathtaking and well told.I am so happy for you and wish everyone could share.Congratulations and big smiles.

Posts: 795 | Location: CA,,the promised land | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a fine bull, Mayor. Well done!

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Congratulations retreever!

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
More pics from Mike's hunt.

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Great hunt, good job, I know your excited. I know from past email converstaion you really wanted to hunt ele. Your story was also very well written and about as honest a description as I have very heard.

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great hunt and even better story mate!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Congratulations again Mike. Nice job getting that second shot into him, and to the PH for holding fire. 37lbs of long ivory will make a great trophy, and the memories will last a lifetime.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Great Story and Congratulations!!

From your words we can tell you are the epitome of a sportsman.

Bryan

Posts: 219 | Location: Reading, PA | Registered: 15 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Great hunt. Thanks for sharing it with us. I can only imagine the thoughts you had for 2 nights. Congratulations.

Ski+3

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote