Notify
Tools

Cameroon Bongo Cancallation...NOW
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Cameroon Special Price Forest Bongo Hunt

Hunters,

A hunter that was scheduled for last two weeks May 2005 in our top Cameroon has canceled his hunt.

The daily rates will be $17500, instead the normal $25000 that is charged for this 16 day forest hunt. 14 days actual hunting. This is a Deposit forfeit of $7500! You won't find a Bongo hunt priced like this to often if ever. A few hoops to jump thru but it can be done if we act FAST. Extra expenses include flying to Douala, charter to camp, trophies fees, hunt licenses, tips etc....add approx. $10000.
You can also hunt an elephant or Sitatunga plus several duikers. Full detail can be provided before booked but we need to move.

Dates are:
16/May/05 - Arrive Douala
17/May/05 - charter to camp
02/June/05- charter from camp and leave DLA that night.

Please if you are interested you better call me.

Jack Atcheson & Sons

www.atcheson.com

GO HUNTING NOW WHILE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE

Posts: 373 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
For those of you who are considering this hunt, I have lived in this part of the world and I suggest a composite stocked stainless steel rifle if you have the choice. The rainforest here is just that, with emphasis on the rain. I have always dreamed of this hunt, wish I could afford it.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Pictures added to Keith's post.

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd love to go, but I'm still trying to get on as prince harrys skinher

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Terry. Your a good man!

Jack Atcheson & Sons

www.atcheson.com

GO HUNTING NOW WHILE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE

Posts: 373 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Keith, at first I did not know where the hunt was being conducted but from the pictures I know it is at Lognia camp. To any interested this hunt is in the area run by Geoffroy deGentille a close friend of mine. He is the best forest ph in Cameroon and runs a fantastic camp. I have been there several times and will be glad to help anyone that is interested.

Mike

Posts: 1878 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote