THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Massive buff and great lion (Pic added)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massive buff and great lion (Pic added)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
While I was hunting myself the boys have been busy in Masailand. The grinning young man with the lion is Sean Kelly. I was hunting with his Dad in Mkuze when we got the message that Mr. Irwin had taken this great lion. Interestingly I will be hunting with Sean next year during the same time frame in Lobo. The other picture is of the second 48" buffalo we have taken this year. With over three months of hunting left it will be interesting to see what the rest of the season brings.

This maybe the short buff hunt story of the year. The above gentleman booked a 10 day buffalo hunt with us. He not only killed the massive 48" buff Iposted yesterday but this beautiful 44" I have just posted today.

At this time we have a 2x6 buff hunting going on in Lobo. So far in 6 days they have killed 7 buffalo with the biggest at a whopping 46.5 in. Five of the others have been 40"-42" and one lone buff only went 38". To say the least they are very happy.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
awesome---chris

Posts: 294 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 29 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellant buffalo real nice,can a buffalo that size also be found in the selous thanks.......

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Which Masailand area was the buffalo from? Both are beautiful trophies.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Incredibly nice animals, Mark.

48 inch buff are about the Holy Grail these days. Two in one season is just about unheard of! Congrats to you and the lucky hunters!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13623 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bulldog,

Either Lobo or Lokisale could be the best place for a huge buff from one hunt to the next. I don't think you can put one area above the other overall for buffalo.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Were you talking about my 48" buffalo from Lobo being the other one of the season?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

No I was talking about the two 48's from this season. Your buffalo you took last year is also a buffalo hunter's dream come true.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Massive Buff, and a great lion. The stuff dreams are made of!

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote