Find
Notify
Tools

Wayne Bartlett
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 500nitro
posted
Anybody know the whereabouts and contact details of Wayne?
He used to be a PH in Zim but seems to have dropped off the radar.
I checked with the hunters and guides assoc in Zim and they can't help.

Thanks,

Harris Safaris
PO Box 853
Gillitts
RSA 3603

www.southernafricansafaris.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/pages...=aymt_homepage_panel

"There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne." - Karen Blixen,

Posts: 1069 | Location: Durban,KZN, South Africa | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I spent some time with Wayne last September in Zimbabwe while he was awaiting some Russian hunters to get to Chete. He's a nice fellow, for sure.

I don't think he does much conversing on the internet, but I believe he can be contacted through ZimFrosty.

He was in Dallas, I believe, too, come to think of it.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe he works with Savuli Hunting Safaris in the Save with Terry Anders and , yes, ZimFrosty or Mark Young should be able to help you out.

Bill

Posts: 94 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 23 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WAYNE is still around, get onto him through ZIM FROSTY.....hunted with Wayne two years ago, and get a few e mails from him each year
Daniel

Posts: 1481 | Location: AUSTRALIA | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Wayne does work with Terry Anders some and he took a client of mine last year. Hard working PH and an excellent cat guy. He has 93 leoaprds to his credit. You can probably contact him through Terry at this e-mail addy admin@foreverafricansafaris.com

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 500nitro
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,

I will try get hold of him through Marks contact.
Thats why this forum is great Smiler

cheers,

Harris Safaris
PO Box 853
Gillitts
RSA 3603

"There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne." - Karen Blixen,

Posts: 1069 | Location: Durban,KZN, South Africa | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
Message passed to Wayne with your numbers. Cheers

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Fantastic guy and worked his ass off for me and my dad in September 2009. Worked tirelessly to make sure we were having a great time. In fact, his constant mantra after getting a trophy was "Now we have to work on ---. I want to keep you guys happy."
I have his email but if Zimfrosty passed your info on to him, he'll get back to you when he has computer access.

He's 110% in my book. beer

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
He is actually shooting PAC elephant in kamativi at the moment......and the bugger left me behind.... Mad

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zimFrosty:
He is actually shooting PAC elephant in kamativi at the moment......and the bugger left me behind.... Mad

He's a lucky bugger!

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 500nitro
posted Hide Post
I spoke to him the other nite as he was sitting waiting/hoping for the PAC ellys to make an appearance, lucky bugger Smiler

Harris Safaris
PO Box 853
Gillitts
RSA 3603

One of Us
Picture of David_B
posted Hide Post
Hunted with Wayne in the Save last July. He's a excellent PH and even better guy.

Posts: 62 | Location: VA | Registered: 04 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
500nitro,
What rifle is Wayne using for the PAC Elephants??

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote