Tools

Enjoy a Gin and Tonic on safari?
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Well then, your a Psycho..... Big Grin

http://www.news.com.au/lifesty...4570b8f1ff#sharehash

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8029 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't forget about coffee!

Government backed Psychology research... and you wonder why we need to tell the CDC here what they can and cannot research?

I can think of at least 10 issues with that study from the little in that article!

Posts: 10963 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Fuck me?
Gee, what a unbelievable waste of money
Many G&T’s we would buy
PS, I found this Bullet Gin that’s actually really good gin, anyone tried that?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
My wife had her first G&T on the weekend. Seems she has developed a taste for it. She was a little Psycho before hand however dancing

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8029 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
The “study” didn’t say anything about people who like IPA’s. Those beers are bitter and there are a ton of IPA fans. Guess the craft beer crowd is full of psychos!

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can tell the study was bogus from their opening statement - "Sure, we all know alcohol is not a health food".

That's where I stopped reading.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
These is nothing bogus about it at all!

All true to simple FACTS!

Why are you lot in a state of such denial of the facts of life??

By the same arguments, I hereby state, unequivocally, that each and every man is a RAPIST!

That each and every woman is a prostitute!

Both men and women fully equipped to commit these crimes!

So to avoid these crimes, we have to arrest the whole bloody lot! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68597 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I think I’ll stick to cold Tafel Lagers while hunting in Namibia

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Hey, they paid the folks $1 to take their survey.

You get what you pay for!!!!

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wow. I used to grow hops just for the joy of squeezing the ripe cones and breathing in that wonderful hoppiness -- plus it is fun to watch them grow a foot a day.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16623 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote