New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elephant Hunting by Jose Pardall?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know anything about this title and author? I may be able to purchase one which is numbered and signed.
I have never heard of this book and even Professor Google has got nothing to enlighten me?

Posts: 406 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Found one listed as elephant hunting in Mozambique. $375

Posts: 3534 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you may be thinking about it as an investment the way you phrased the question ....at that price...sure doesn't seem like a deal...
Look on Abe's Books and you can see relative pricing
I just checked for you...several copies available for $175 and a couple up to $300...
$375 obviously is too high

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
The $375 is on Trophy RoomBooks like new

Posts: 3534 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
The $375 is on Trophy RoomBooks like new

I agree,
So are several others...trophy room books sells through Abe's sometimes too I've seen.
I have bought numerous first editions and other books on Abe's
They are an aggregator of many many many book sellers around the world.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I did my first search on the IPhone and got lost on ABE Book's site, the desktop search seems more successful!
I can maybe get a copy at about $170 from a guy selling his books, seems like a good deal, especially since I love reading about hunting in Moz.

Posts: 406 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote