THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Any one know much about Cruiser Safaris in RSA?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Any one know much about Cruiser Safaris in RSA?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I hunted with them last year.

you can read my reports on my hunt here

post on hunt

Formal hunt report

If you search, you can also find a few others here.

Posts: 72 | Location: Southern Louisiana | Registered: 25 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi All,

Anyone have any info, good or bad, about Cruiser Safaris in RSA?

Thanks in advance...

Tim Herald

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is also an outfit with a similar name in RSA that seems to do only overland trips/photo safaris. Caters to the young/thrifty crowd, cheap but you do most of the camp setup, cooking, etc yourself.

Posts: 153 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 07 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tim

Cruiser Safaris is owned and operated by Piete Lamprecht, they are located at Ellisras in the northern province of RSA

I hunted with them in 2003 and should you choose them you will be treated very well. They have exellent PH's. You in short will be treated like royality. Only one of my animals was not in the SCI to give you an idea of the plains game available.

Give Bob Clark a call at cruisersafaris.com ..........Bob

Posts: 94 | Location: S.E Pa | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote