THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    ISE (International Sportsman's Expo) St. Lake

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ISE (International Sportsman's Expo) St. Lake
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I skipped the SCI in Reno this year for the first time in over 10 years. But a friend of mine, Johan Spies of "Johan Spies Safaris" is exibiting at the St. Lake ISE show. I guess I will help him work his booth. Are any of the AR guys going to this show?? Stop by and see me. I've never been to this show before so I don't really know what to expect. Brennan

Indoctrinate your Grandchildren to hunt....or someone else will indoctrinate them not to!

Posts: 40 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 16 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Wintershoek,
I'll be going down to SLC to that show. I think it will be my third one. I met Johan at that show a couple of years ago, and was impressed with him as a PH, and booked a hunt with him last June/July. I had a great hunt. Too bad you didn't get it all on film. See you there.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wintershoek , Buffybr,

I will be at the SLC show a couple different days. I have also hunted with Johan a couple different times, and met him originally at this show back in 2000, I think. I will look you up.

Bill

PS - this show is nothing like SCI - Reno. A lot more fishing and familes, but there is a group of us hard core hunters who attend as well.

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Wintershoek,
Would that be you on the right?

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buffybr: I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!! I will be there Thursday through Sunday noon.

Indoctrinate your Grandchildren to hunt....or someone else will indoctrinate them not to!

Posts: 40 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 16 May 2004Reply With Quote