THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    West Coast USA members OLN--Dangerous Game (Mon,8pst)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Coast USA members OLN--Dangerous Game (Mon,8pst)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
DG segment is being played right now Mon Night on OLN. It's fantastic. Tune it in!

SCI, NRA Life Member

Warm trails and blue skies!

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Nice. First Elephant one I have seen.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
How big are those tusks?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Wow. Best one yet. That was awesome.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
I would say 45-55 pounds but I have much less knowledge then some here.

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Hell yes. Another Ele one. I hope its not a repeat.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talk about your pucker factor! They got that bad boy at a full run at about 40'. I am not qualified to guess tusk weight. However, I have seen others about that size that were in the 50-55lb range. That ele covered about 60 yards faster than I could pee my pants! Keep watching...the next segment with the same hunters.

SCI, NRA Life Member

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Different guest hunter but still with Doug. Doug is a PH for TZ Game Tracker Safaris, I wonder how much of the season he misses in TZ to go on these hunts?

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Just sent an email to OLN letting them know how much I like the show. Also I mentioned that they should come out with the first season on DVD with extra footage etc. Anyone who wants to do likewise go to olntv.com at the bottom of the page click feedback.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
bulldog563: I missed Doug's last name. Do you happen to know it? Thank you...ScottW

SCI, NRA Life Member

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Like I said before he is a PH for TGTS.